I really want to get this space up and going but I’m not feeling so inspired lately. I do have some topics in mind for when I’m feeling it.
1. Andrew and I have been trying to get pregnant and to be completely honest we are struggling. We did some test and we have news about my fertility.
2. I am still in love with all things skincare and makeup and I really want to talk more about the old and new products that works for me and also those that unfortunately don’t.
3. I love reading and I really want to write book reviews here. Not just rate them on goodreads. I mean #imeesbookclub is a thing on instagram 😉
4. My mission to be positive. I’ll be the first to admit it – I’m a negative person. I’m always looking at the glass half empty and I never believe people have good intentions. It’s horrible, I know but at least I’m acknowledging this right? I’ll try to write abut my struggles and why I think I’m this way.
5. Travelogues. One of my biggest regrets is not taking enough pictures when I travel and when I do it’s from my iphone ( ugh) I keep in there and never getting them printed or at the very least uploaded. They just get deleted when I get a new phone or when my phone memory is full. UGH. Need to change that bad habit asap.
6. Imee’s Kitchen. I currently have 7,600 followers and I really really want to reach 10,000 by the end of the year. I also want to incorporate recipes here in this blog because I’m really proud of my cooking page ( it has become sort of like my baby) and I want to document it more. But I will definitely wont stop posting on instagram because I love my positive community there.
So yeah. I hate not being able utilize this blog as much as I want to but I’m really hoping to get back into the swing of things. See you soon!